Friday, September 25, 2009

Tomorrow is the big day!

I've studied all that I can. I'm consistently scoring raw scores in the mid 80s which results in an LSAT score in the mid 160s. My arguments scores are really good with few mistakes. My logic scores have been really good with perfect scores occasionally. My reading is really all that keeps my scores down.

I printed my ticket, looked up directions (only to find several main roads into the city of my LSAT closed), and printed a few logic problems and arguments to warm up on before I go into the test center tomorrow. I figure that way the first LSAT problems I'm seeing aren't the actual test.

So I'm taking the day off to focus on relaxing and de-stressing. It's nice as the last few weeks have been quite busy with studying and job searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment