Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Sometimes a door is opened with a single referral

Let me give you an example.

With our first apartment rental in Minnesota in 2004, the apartment complex suggested we contact Mark Stangler (who was with a large insurance company at the time that I will not name) for renter's insurance.  This was to be our first insurance together as a couple.  (I think I still had auto insurance through my parents at the time.)  So I contacted him.  He came out to the apartment and signed us up and soon added car insurance to the bundle.  I still remember that first time he contacted us saying that he could get us a better rate by changing certain coverage options.  I was shocked that my agent would call me up offering to SAVE me money!

When we learned he left said large insurance company that I shall not name, we searched him out and followed with him.  He had moved on to being an independent insurance agency able to sell insurance through a variety of providers.  He continued to be proactive and so we have since referred others to him.

He now has a business partner, Tiffany Uran who is just as good and his firm is called Willow Insurance Agencies, LLC.  Here is a link to the agency's website.

Years later, we no longer live in Minnesota but we still do insurance through him and can't imagine it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment