Monday, October 26, 2009

LSAT score

Recently I received my LSAT score from the September test. I didn't post right away because I was a little disappointed in it. It was on the low end of all my practice tests. But nevertheless it is still a good score. With a 163 LSAT score and a 3.68 GPA, I should be able to get into Wisconsin Law or Marquette. At this point I don't plan to apply this year. With the economy as it is and the record number of law school applicants, I think that waiting a year or two will put me in a better position for finding a job after law school. Additionally, it will give us more time to save money so that I can take out the least amount of loans and be free to choose a career path based on my interests and not on whether it will allow me to pay off my loans.

In the meantime, I am substitute teaching and looking for a office support position in a law firm to get some experience and make some connections.

1 comment:

  1. When you start doing your applications, I think you will find our podcasts helpful.

    www.lawschoolpodcaster.com

    ReplyDelete